Know Your Customer (KYC) – Everything You Need to Know
We are dedicated to offer enhanced safety for our players at Rummy Millionaire. Know Your Customer otherwise known as KYC policy is to ensure that our players are offered with highest level of security. Every transactions made through Rummy Millionaire is safe and secured. With the updated KYC policy, an extra layer of security has been implemented. This makes sure that you are playing with legitimate players in Rummy Millionaire.
The Rummy Millionaire KYC policy makes it mandatory for the cash players to verify their proof of identification once the cumulative deposits reach Rs.10,000. Once the threshold is reached, further amount can be deposited to the Rummy Millionaire account only after verifying the ID proof.
About the KYC Policy
The KYC policy is as per the guidelines of Responsible Gambling and Indian Rummy Consortium. This is an added security measure for a trouble free online gaming experience. If you haven't verified your ID with Rummy Millionaire yet, update now and make most out of your account.
The customers are requested to submit their valid proof of ID once the cumulative deposit exceeds Rs. 10,000. An automated pop up message will appear on the game lobby to inform you about the KYC verification process. You just need to follow the simple steps below to verify.
- Log in to your Rummy Millionaire account and navigate to the 'My Account' tab. You can go to the 'My Profile' tab and select 'Upload Documents' button.
- You have the option to upload the scanned copy of your ID proof in the upload button. All you have to do is to enter your document ID and upload the document.
- Likewise you can upload the scanned copy of your address proof and include your address proof number
- While uploading make sure that the scanned copy of your ID proof and Address proof is in JPEG / GIF / PNG format and is below 300 KB.
- You will receive a confirmation mail from our team once the verification of your ID proof and Address proof are completed. The same notification will be updated in the 'My Account' page.
KYC verification is an added security feature as you can confidently play rummy against legitimate players online. So if you have any queries on the KYC document upload procedures, please do let us know at email@example.com our customer care executives will be more than happy to help you.